PHP Manager for IIS is a tool for managing one or many PHP installations on IIS 7 and IIS 7.5 servers.
Main uses include:
- Register PHP with IIS.
- Validate and properly configure existing PHP installations.
- Run multiple PHP versions side by side on the same server and even within the same web site.
- Check PHP runtime configuration and environment (output of phpinfo() function).
- Enable or disable PHP extensions.
- Configure various PHP settings.
- Remotely manage PHP configuration in php.ini file.
PHP Manager for IIS is a really useful tool that helps you optimize any PHP installations. The tool will locate which settings aren’t optimized and provide explanations for each setting.