CudaText is a cross-stage word processor that gives a variety of modules to bolster elements, for example, code scraps, shading picker, and macros. The application even accompanies a straightforward module to help in the advancement of new modules also.
Key Features include:
• Code collapsing.
• Code tree structure.
• Find/Replace with regex.
• Plugins in Python dialect. Modules can do part of things.
• Configs in JSON. Lexer particular configs.
• Tabbed UI.
• Split every tab.
• Split view for 2/3/4/6 documents.
• Simple auto-fruition (settled rundown) for some Lexers.
• Command palette (ST3 style).
• Minimap (ST3 style).
• Show unprinted whitespace.
• Support for some encodings.
• Customizable hotkeys.
CudaText has some awesome elements for designers, for example, grammar highlighting and HTML/CSS support, with autocompletion, HTML shading codes underline, picture seeing, code collapsing, and code tree structure and so on.
All in all, CudaText is a strong Notepad substitution application that has some capable capacities concealed. It is lightweight and simple to learn and utilize.